Monday, May 17, 2010

Sneak Peak...



Ok, so I got my big project in the mail today and promptly needed supplies. I was only in the hunt of one elusive item, but came up short handed. Will try tomorrow for that, but in the mean time I found my fabrics at Quilt Expressions and completely stressed about the colors so in the end I went with almost one entire coordinating line. Meadowsweet by Sandi Henderson through Michael Miller and also a piece or two from the same lady, from her Farmers Market line, and then threw in a brilliant turquoise blue that I wish I had a whole bolt of, a line called Olive Rose by Vallerie Wells through Free Spirit...

Mixing and matching fabrics makes me crazy. I love it but I always feel a little bit spazzy when I am done, like I am a four year old on a sugar rush and hope that it makes sense when I come down.

No comments:

Post a Comment